Before the Wax
1. Please shower BEFORE your appointment.
2. The hair MUST BE a quarter of an inch to adhere correctly to the WAX (about 10-14 days of growth)
3. DO NOT SHAVE BETWEEN SESSIONS!
4. Gently EXFOLIATE the night before your appointment.
6. Take Deep a Breath! Anticipation can be worse then the actual wax.
7. It gets better! Our advice is to acknowledge that the first one will be the most uncomfortable, especially if you've been shaving prior.
8. Feel free to take an ibuptofen 30 minutes prior to wax to decrease sensitivity.
9. Avoid CAFFEINE, AND ALCOHOL.
After the Wax
1. Dress with light fitted clothing. Do not wear tight panties for the next few days if getting a brazilian.
2. AVOID TOUCHING freshly waxed skin. This can ENCOURAGE IRRITATION & SMALL PIMPLES.
3. Keep waxed area CLEAN, but DO NOT USE harsh cleansers or creams for 24 hours post wax.
4. NO TANNING BEDS, SAUNAS, OR STEAM ROOMS for the next TWO DAYS.
5. SEXUAL ACTIVITY SHOULD BE AVOIDED for at least 24-48 hours. YUP, your partner has to WAIT!
6. SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB
Three days later use an exfoliating glove or our Glow Scrub in the shower to avoid ingrown hair or bumps.
7. AVOID shaving in between waxes. Shaving causes the hairs to become very course and can be difficult to wax.
1. To keep up with your waxes be sure to Rebook your appointments.
2. 4-5 Weeks is recommended for the next wax. Anything longer then the recommended weeks may cause the wax to be more uncomfortable.
3. Be sure to stick to a skin care regimen to maintain a clear and bump free area.